fot

Nice to be back

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Nice to be back
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:16:01 -0700
I'm back in my shop, seriously jet lagged, but hapy to be in a place that
smells like disassembled car. All that Lavender got to me. France was great,
watching Lance kick butt was cool, but it's great to be home. I don't know
what happened to all those rude french people--they must be hiding them.
I've never been treated better. Nice people.

Now that I'm back I'm working 150% on the columbia river classic race.
People have done wonderful things while I was screwing off. The driver's
party is going to be absolutely outrageous, and the entry list is shaping up
well. You really want to be at this race if you can. It's going to be
wonderful. www.crclassic.com . We've got almost too much track time. I don't
know if I have the endurance for three full days and a test and tune day.
the car will be fine, but I'll be worn out.