fot

Columbia River Classic Party

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Columbia River Classic Party
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:57:36 -0700
For any of you planning to come to the CRC on Labor Day, we've added a page
on the CRC Block Party to the website. It's www.CRClassic.com/party .

This is going to be one serious party--you won't want to miss it. I think
we're breaking new ground for a vintage race party--it's going to be as big
a deal as the race. Drivers get two free tickets in their registration
package, but if you need more, or you just want to come to an outrageous
block party with a people's choice concours, great food and drink,
incredible band, vintage fashion show (the models will enter two at a time
in vintage road cars circa 1939, do a little catwalk number and then mingle
with the partygoers), Ferrari transporter, probably with the Flying Shingle,
R1, and the TR250K on it, a contest for best vintage outfit, a raffle for
tickets to Goodwood including travel vouchers for two, and a bunch of other
stuff I'm forgetting. You get the idea.

If you haven't registered for the CRC yet, go to www.sovren.org and do so!

Bill