fot

Toly's Ghost-FoT ad in Toly's Ghost

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Toly's Ghost-FoT ad in Toly's Ghost
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:53:08 EDT
To All in the FOT....

Any overage on the $350 ad cost will be put in the FoT Fund. It has been
somewhat depleted for some time.

Ted & Doris brought it up by a couple of figures recently with the Marty
Sukey FoT Shirt project. Our thanks to Ted and Doris...and Marty.

I suspect that it will be nice to have something back in the till by Spring.

Joe (A)