fot

RE: except JAPCO

To: "'rob'" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: except JAPCO
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 00:35:29 -0400
Rob,

If you need something quick try the plastic landscape edging at Home
Depot.
I saw several cars that switched in between classes (IT to Production
and back) use it. They screwed it to the underside lip of the fender.

Maybe we can talk Sam H. into making some more fiberglass fenders after
he wins the Runoffs this year!

Mike