fot

The Bill Dentinger Project-FoT Ad in Toly's Ghost

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: The Bill Dentinger Project-FoT Ad in Toly's Ghost
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:22:51 EDT
FOT,

I have received (5) envelopes from some familiar FoT names.  If you were
thinking about participating in placing the FOT Logo in Burt's latest "Great
American Novel", please do so now.

Personally, I like seeing the Petrolati designed FoT Logo make quiet
appearances in public places.

I'd say that we have elevated the image of the TRIUMPH marque to a very nice
level. Our Triumphs are prepared well, they look good, and some are faster
than stink. Press coverage has been good and often. I like what the FoT has
done.

The ad represents that effort.

Thanks.....

Joe Alexander