fot

Pasture Pool with ties to Triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Pasture Pool with ties to Triumph
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:11:00 EDT
Amici:

I took a couple of hours off from getting ready for GRATTAN yesterday
afternoon and watched the final two hours of the WALKER CUP on the Golf
Channel.  The
WALKER CUP is long standing amateur event, and applies an interesting Team
Effort to what is usually an individual game.  At the end, the USA beat England
&
 Ireland, and regained possession of the WALKER CUP for the first time since
the late 1990s.

But the Triumph Tie did well, as Matthew Richardson (grandson of Ken, nephew
of Paul) won his match (and a full Team Point) yesterday afternoon.  A Chicago
Tribune sportswriter considered Matthew's win an upset, as the guy he beat
was highly favored.  Matthew was interviewed on camera after his win, and
played
the part of a pro there as well.  He sure sounds like our cars look...very
British.

I talked to Paul Richardson this morning.  He and his brother Charles
(Matthew's father) are sure proud.

Bill Dentinger