fot

Re: Hallett location

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett location
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:16:38 -0500
The Hallett TRACK is about 25 mi. straight west of Tulsa on the Cimarron
Turnpike.

Get off at the Hallett (Hwy 99) exit, go south just a short distance to the
road leading to the track.

If you come from the west on the Cimarron, You can see the track just to the
south about a mile before you get to the tollbooth.

--Rocky Entriken