fot

Re: Re: Get together next year, or for that matter the year

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Get together next year, or for that matter the year
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:33:04 -0500 (CDT)
all:

I feel the same way as chuck. the lions share of the west coast triumph guys
and gals race with vara. It would be substantially unusual for us to race with
another local organization.

Vara already has the British Extraveganza Event in May.

I have raced in Palm Springs and it is not what I would call racing.
If you are thinking about a fast parade of cars around a closed course this
would be it. However, this parade is in the center of town and is great for
"show-boating". Most would-be promoters for the palm springs event usually
back-off once they see how much money it costs to do.

Mordy