fot

RE: Hoosier tire wear survey

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hoosier tire wear survey
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:32:02 -0400
Well last spring when I sitting around with nothing better to do and was in
the process of ordering a new set of autox tires I calculated the tire cost
for autoxing the TR6. It came out to $12.50 per run or $18.75 per minute(:
They probably don't make anything that you folks can run but I am on Avon's
this year and I am quite pleasantly surprised how well they are holding up.

Marty Sukey