fot

Re: Group 44 GT6 for sale

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Group 44 GT6 for sale
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:04:57 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/05 11:53:20 AM, jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

> Tim:
>
> Here's the classified ad: http://www.cptc.org/forsale.htm
>
> Don't know anything about the car, but I wonder if it isn't like Grandad's
> Ax.
>
> John H.

Omer got a hold of me. I saw pictures. It looks real rough and nothing like a
Group 44 car. We shall see, said the blind man. Without history it looks like
a $1200 car, but what is that history worth and how much of it can you get
nback on a heavily modified car.

That's what I love about my TR3. They stopped racing it in 1965 and that's
what it looked like when I got it. So original. so honest.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040