fot

Re: Dyno hp

To: john price <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno hp
From: Richard Good <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:09:14 -0400
John,

That is the exact number mine delivered to the wheels.  When it was
fresh about two years earlier I measured 171 at the flywheel.  The only
difference was that it had 1.65:1 rockers then and now it has 1.85's.
Seat-of-the-pants told me the 1.85's were good for another few HP so
maybe 175 now at the flywheel and 146 at the wheels.

Richard Good
Good Parts