fot

CRC Portland, OR > photos

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: CRC Portland, OR > photos
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 01:41:55 EDT
Great Time guys at both the block party, on Sat night in Portland
and at the track Sunday morning.

Nice to meet so many of you, some again, some for the first time.
Hi Charlie,

I took a few photos of the FOTers race TRs.

Please let me know which people were associated with which cars and their
email addresses, so that I can forward copies once they have been developed and
scanned in.

ie: I know Charlie (Mitchell?) wasn't it? Dark Red TR6 (sorry, I am rotten
with names).
(email address please)

and of course Bill Babcock with Peyote

but I need to know about the owners of the Signal Red TR, the Gold TR, and
the two white TR3s.
Names and email addresses please.

I gave a lift in my Vitesse from the FOT paddock to the trackside for the
good lady wife of the driver of the gold TR.

Best Regards

Back home and somewhat travel worn, but my Vitesse behaved perfectly over the
entire trip! A wonderful weekend with perfect driving weather.

Leon F Guyot

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>