fot

Two FoT Nominations Forthcoming-TR3A & Spitfire

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Two FoT Nominations Forthcoming-TR3A & Spitfire
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:15:58 EDT
FoT,

In addition to an exceptional time attending the CRC, Jack & Joe managed to
ferret out two exceptional candidates for the FoT. Be it known, that the best
of the best are with us.  Here are two more:

Jacqulyn Mincheff    TR3A (Rosebud)    JacqulynMincheff@hotmail.com

The Return of Rosebud....Doug Ross' Beautiful TR3A is now in the hands of
Jacqulyn Mincheff of the Pacific Northwest. We miss Doug Ross, but we celebrate
the return of his cherished TR3A. Please '2nd' Ms Mincheff and welcome her into
our Triumph Racer's Domain.

Jim Norlin   Spitfire    norlinengineering@comcast

Another Spitfire is on Track...or just about.   Jim Norlin, PE, has his long
term Spitfire almost ready to go, once again. Spitfires are somewhat sparse in
the Northwest, so Jim will be the start of a trend.  Spitfirees, speak loudly.

Joe Alexander