fot

Project: Aluminum Front Plate for TR3/TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Project: Aluminum Front Plate for TR3/TR4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:27:59 EDT
FoT

We are satisfied that there is enough potential in getting some cost numbers
on processing a front plate. This has  been done in past racing history with
success. There doesnt seem to be much risk.

Assumptions:

One time production run.
By advance order only.
Quote will be based on exact clone, to start with.

I will develop a list of those folks who are interested in a quote and Project
 Progress. Submit your name by email and include "TR3" or "TR4".

Depending on (Sean's) work load quote could be available by the first of
October and released to production by November, if project is 'greenlighted'.

If there is sufficient interest, GT6 & TR6 plates could be considered, as
well.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe (A)