fot

Re: How much I weigh

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much I weigh
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:44:59 -0400
At 05:29 PM 9/9/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Anyone that is DO for that should immediately protest the scales . If the
>scales have not been certified recently you can tell them to buzz off.

We had a driver (in one of our rental cars) come through the scales
about a 1/2 pound underweight.  Since it was so close, we asked to
be able to turn the car around re-weigh it.  They agreed, and since there
was a line of cars still waiting to be weighed, he had to go to the back
of the line.  So, I went and bought several bottles of Gatorade:

"Steve, you're really, really thirsty, aren't you?"

He made weight the second time, but sloshed a bit when he walked...

R. John Lye

rjl6n@cstone.net