fot

Re: Solo 2 nationals - good luck !

To: John Wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Subject: Re: Solo 2 nationals - good luck !
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, John Wiseman wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Just wanted to wish all FOTers heading out to Topeka for the nationals
> a bit of good luck !
>
> Hopefully everyone will have a good time and come home with some
> hardware.
>
> take care
> John
>
> AS #84 [ not a triumph this year :( ]

Hi,

I'm there with Khartu. I'm running FP on TUE/WED and a buddy from NER is
running the car in AP on THU/FRI. The FP competition looks pretty tough, I
was watching the Cox Beemer (FP)today along with Gordon Kenny's Tiger and
an awesome AP Camaro (basically a GT-1 tube frame car) and they are pretty
damn quick.

At any rate, I'm camped at spot 932 (I think), stop by for an iced tea.

Other than Rocky Entriken, the only Triumph that I know to be here is the
Van de Carr D Mod Spitfire - he and co driver run THU/FRI.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx