fot

TRIUMPHant Endeavors

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: TRIUMPHant Endeavors
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:20:15 EDT
Amici:

Barely home from WATKINS GLEN, the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team (in
all its Glory) is leaving now for ROAD AMERICA and the Elkhart Lake Vintage
Festival.  We'll only have one TRIUMPH (Don Brick's TR4).  I'll be driving the
Thunder Bolt, and Bob Wismer will be debuting our 1962 Tornado Talisman.  We're
expecting all sorts of 'issues', as this was a total frame off restoration
that took more than three years.  Sure looks good, but we're expecting some
necessary 'sorting out'.  This afternoon we're entered in a Go-Kart Charity
race
on Road America's awesome Go-Kart Track.

More later.

Bill Dentinger