fot

Re: chasing LSD centre and metric speedo for TR250/TR6

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: chasing LSD centre and metric speedo for TR250/TR6
From: Andrew Lane <andy@vtsurvey.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:25:01 -0700 (PDT)
I recently had a TranX LSD built (with a new 4.55:1 CWP) in my TR4 rear axle -
Jon Wood did the work and charged me about B#1,000 - my mechanic took the axle
to him and collected it a week later. It does work very well - mine's set up
45/45 for rallying, but he will set it up however you want. He was quite hard
to locate as he has moved premises (Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire now I think)
and isn't there much of the time - his mobile number is +447715538262, best to
leave a message.

regards, Andy Lane