fot

Re: RA

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: RA
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:01:25 -0700
This was one of those races you dream about, and can only happen at a
track like Road America with it's three long straights. I was racing with
a pack of 4 to 6 cars for the whole race. Three abreast down the
straights, changing positions three, four,five times a lap. Good clean
racing, very close but still giving each other room in the turns, and no
blocking! Some of the slow starting fast cars joined us as they passed
through the pack, what fun. I feel sorry for some of the back markers the
way we swarmed around them. I drafted for one more spot at the start
finish line and finished 12th over all and 5th in class. This type of
racing doesn't make for fast times but great fun, a race to remember. I'm
very happy with  2:53.015.
 Thanks to Jack and Tony for help with my starter. We now know it's not
the starter. More to fix this weekend.

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.