fot

Old Tires for Uncle Jack and other Senior Citizens at Road

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Tires for Uncle Jack and other Senior Citizens at Road
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:07:10 EDT
Jack had a great experience with those old tires on a track surface that was
yielding less than the fastest lap times for everyone. With a better track
surface he might have had a 2:51.

Of course, this weekend I found some 4-5 year old Hoosiers in the Sasco
Dumpster, that came off of a A-H 3000.  Then I ran a personal best at RA.
Starting
29th and finishing 19th.    2:58     (Now I am glad that I terminally flat
spotted my tires,with agressive Hawk Blue braking in the first laps of practice
on Friday)

Pensioners like us, like long lasting tires.....while I am at it...Midwest
Council is now offering a SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT on their entries. How about
that?

Joe Alexander