fot

Re: Mallory Dual Point Distributor 2332001

To: gaf3@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mallory Dual Point Distributor 2332001
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:06:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/05 8:05:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, gaf3@charter.net
writes:

<< Does anyone out there know if the Mallory Dual Point Distributor Part
 Number 2332001 will fit a 1300 or 1500 spitfire engine?
 I'm looking  for a dual point for my 73 Spitfire race car (work in
 progress). >>

I installed one of these on the tractor block (TR-3).  All that was required
was to have a machinist remove the end of the distributor drive on the Locus,
and install it on the Mallory.  The Spitfire may be different.