fot

Re: Molds & Panels - Now Home & Triumph - Speedfest

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, DennisR380@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Molds & Panels - Now Home & Triumph - Speedfest
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:07:15 EDT
>    It seems to me that this questioned has opened up a whole new
> opportunity
> for our media mogul Tim Studdard and GRM, a specialized monthly column on
> how
> to best use your living room for parts storage tilted "Home & Parts". I do
> not think that my wife is going to buy into the living room storage unless
> she
> sees other wives showing their Triumph furnishings and even then, it would
> be a
> extremely hard sell.

I presently am 'storing' a TR4 crankshaft and flywheel, with attached racing
wheel in the family room. (It won 1st place in crafts contest with the VTR, as
a end table) I also have a Crosley Engine and Tranmission that may one day
become a coffee table.

I once rebuilt a 948cc Bugeye engine in a bedroom of our apartment, but than
hails back to the salad days of married student housing.

Joe (A)