fot

non-fot

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: non-fot
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 11:05:00 -0500 (CDT)

I love that term....?

Anyways, so the pentagon/DARPA sponsors a driverless race....?? Perhaps this is
a sign of the future.?

Really,? and in all seriousness? --If I had the ability and?cash reserves to
back it...? I would do the same thing but make the "race" with the following
rules. ?(Problem is that this would  be politically correct on the outside but,
not behind the confines of the oil lobby board rooms).

?1) Choose a City( Los Angeles, Dallas,?Philadelphia).  Negotiate streets and
highways following all posted minimum and maximum speed laws.?

1) 50 % city and 50% open hwy. Any  publicly purchasable fuel or combination
thereof not to exceed the total volume specified.

2) 150 miles

3) 2 gallons of the fuel(s).

4) Approoved passenger vehicle? to sit four 85kg adults or weight
equivalent.?Winner will  complete event in least time with the most remaining
fuel (s).??

Actually, I think this would be a bit too easy.

Mordy????