fot

Hallet 2006 short press announcement

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hallet 2006 short press announcement
From: Larry Young <larry.young@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:23:13 -0500
I've sent this short press announcement out to all the publications I
could think of.

The Friends of Triumph (FoT) celebrates its 10th year anniversary with a
focus event, the CVAR Annual Spring Vintage Races at Hallett Motor
Racing Circuit, March 30 - April 2, 2006.  Hallett's central location in
Oklahoma insures participation by Triumph racers from all over and an
East versus West showdown.  Thus, the event has been dubbed the Shootout
at the OK Corral.  Kas Kastner will attend and present his annual
Kastner Cup award. The FoT is an informal association of enthusiasts who
carry on Triumph's tradition of motorsport competition.

Additional information at:  www.fot-racing.com,
www.corinthianvintagerace.com, and www.hallettracing.net