fot

RE: tires

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: tires
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:04:30 -0700
I don't know Jack, I kind of like the idea of Al Qaeda in Indiana.
Incidentally, I have three race weekends on the Hoosier DOT tires and they
look like they could be cleaned up a bit and resold as new. I think they're
going to be like the Dunlop L Racing tires--they never wear out, they just
heat cycle into stone.