fot

Need Spitfire/GT6 American Racing Libre wheels

To: spitlist@cox.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Spitfire/GT6 American Racing Libre wheels
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:18:05 EDT
Hey guys and gals,

In an effort to restore our next magazine project car, the 1969 GT6+ that
Mike Downs took to the SCCA National E Prod Championship at Daytona in 1969, I
need to find some 13x6" four spoke American Libre wheels.
I have Minilites on the car now. Group 44 crew chief, Lanky Foushee told me
that they ran Minilites in the dry and Libres in the rain. Must have been a lot
of rain that year, because every picture shows the car on Libres. Anybody
have a set at a reasonable price? Can swap something or pay cash.
Also, if anyone wants to see the car, it is up at our website, along with the
story: www.classicmotorsports.net

Thanks,
Tim Suddard/publisher
Classic Motorsports