fot

Don Brick retires

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Don Brick retires
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:15:49 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I too tried to talk Brick out of hanging up his driving shoes.  No luck.
Few folks are more fun to have around for the weekend.  And his driving has
improved every year since the first time I met him, probably 15 years ago!

I did extract a promise that he'd show up at the track from time to time, I
hope he keeps it.  A real treasure.

Mike Jackson

My only disappointment of the weekend was my inability to convince Don
Brick to run another year. It's true, Don wants to sell his car. He is
looking for very reasonable money for a good car with an excellent record
for finishing events. I think we should do him a favor and spread the word.