fot

Griffin Radiators, bankruptcy and etc.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Griffin Radiators, bankruptcy and etc.
From: <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:08:35 +0000
For what it's worth, I sent an email message to Griffin about their current
status and today I received the reply copied below.

From: "Griffin Thermal Products Sales" <sales@griffinrad.com>
Date: 2005/10/26 Wed PM 12:42:40 GMT
To: <jrhill@chorus.net>
CC: "DL - Griffin Sales" <DL-GriffinSales@GRIFFIN.local> Subject: RE: racing
radiator

Jim,

Most Airlines today are operating under Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection. But
they are still flying and carrying passengers all over the world. The same
holds true for Griffin Thermal Products. We are still delivering product, and
are gladly refunding any payments should customers wish to do so. The claims
forms that some customers have received, is a legal formality that is required
by the Bankruptcy court. This way our customers are protected legally. We are
planning to exit Bankruptcy within the next 12 months, and it should be
business as usual. Don't forget that Harley Davidson went into bankruptcy, but
today is doing better than ever. We to, are planning on being a stronger
company in the very near future. We wish to thank loyal racers like yourself
for your concern. Griffin will be supplying radiators to our customers as long
as there are cars that need them.

Thank you.

Alan DiUmberto
Sales Manager