fot

Race event on the Nurburgring Nordschleife

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race event on the Nurburgring Nordschleife
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:06:50 +0200
Hi to all,

1.
I am involved in organizing a 4 lap race at the Nurburgring Northloop (25km
long). It will take place at july 2006.
It will be an only saturday event.
Early morning practise (1 hour), afternoon the race of 4 laps.
There can be booked a free driving session on friday (2 hours) for about 170
EUR. This is a good chance for newbies to get some practise at the old
Nurburgring track.

2.
We are racing at SPA/Belgum. A 1 hour race including a pit stop. 65 drivers
can race. It is also a saturday event to keep cost low.

If people are interested in racing on these tracks -  short mail to me and you
will get the the details when they are avaiable.
The cost for a race are something between 300-400 EUR.

3.
Our groop want's to race at Brandshatch at year 2006 or 2007. Is there anyone
who can help us to get this managed?

-Chris (#74)