fot

Tee Hee

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Tee Hee
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:14:11 -0700
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

At the British Motor Club of Utah's halloween party Madam Lucas, Diagnostic
Wizard, was seen wandering about with her crystal headlight conversing with
various car owners.  Here's a picture of her offering her wisdom to a car
owner trying to nurse his ride back to health:

    http://fatchancegarage.com/images/madam_lucas.jpg

And here's a few gems of enlightenment she dispensed throughout the evening:

Bad!  Bad ground!  No electrons for you!

I see a small short in your wiring - or is that a small wire
in your shorts?

Dimness ...  flickering ...  everything looks normal to me!

I see smoke.  Did you polarize your dynamo?

Ack - I can't see a thing, those exhaust fumes are stinging my eyes!

My, what pretty sparks!  Did you wire the dashboard yourself?

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
You'll never get running this pile of rust

I might get a reading once all that smoke clears!

Are you positive this car is negative ground?

[And yes, I'm mucking about a bit with the list message layout.  mjb.]