fot

Free to a good home!

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Free to a good home!
From: JHOUATHOME@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:59:27 EST
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Hi Everyone,
I have a TR3 chassis that needs a new home.  It's a fully dressed  roller,
including brakes, engine with SU's, trans, diff, etc.  It was  underneath a
Kellison body that I picked up to drop onto a TR4 race car, and I  have no need
for it.  I can't vouch for the condition of any of the  components, but the
frame is straight and free of structural rust.  The  drive line is complete
from
the fan to the rear-end drain plug.  It's at  least good for parts for someone
doing a TR3 restoration, and may be suitable as  a platform for a TR3 project.
 The car is on a trailer here in Minnesota,  about 35 miles north of
Minneapolis, and is FREE FREE FREE to someone who can  use it.  It's too good
scrap, and I don't have the time or inclination  to pull it all apart and store
the
bits.  I'll deliver in the Twin Cities  area.  Hopefully someone can use it.
Let me know!

John Houlton

P.S.  Happy Veteran's Day, and a sincere "Thank You for Serving" to  anyone
in the FOT or your families who has worn the uniform for the U.S.   You have my
gratitude and admiration.