fot

FoT Funding-FoT Coffee

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Funding-FoT Coffee
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:16:41 EST
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Remember, No rules, no dues, no meetings. This has value. And we have some
needs in 2006.

I have arranged for a specially blended and freshly ground coffee to be
packaged & labeled for the FoT.  VELOCITY will provide vintage racers with
those
few extra needed REVS in the morning. It will be nicely packaged and will
feature the FoT Logo. Isnt THAT special?

$20 for the first 12 ounce package, including shipping.
$30 for a second 12 ounce package.

We should have at least 50 orders to make it worthwhile. I'll wait a week.
Orders will go into the coffee company for freshly processed coffee and
shipping. I will volunteer to collect the cash, forward the addresses, and pay
for the
coffee.

I hate collecting other people's money, but we have some stuff going on next
spring. This way you will get something for your money that is unique. If you
dont  like the coffee, you can serve it to your in-laws during the Holidays.

Please order and provide address. I will forward to the famous Stanton Coffee
Company and the orders will be processed. Do not send money until we have a
green light on this project.

I am having a cup right now. I like it, but nobody ever accused me of having
good taste.

Thanks.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph