fot

Re: Light Weight Alloy Front Plates-TR3/TR4--GT6/TR6 Next?

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Light Weight Alloy Front Plates-TR3/TR4--GT6/TR6 Next?
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:53:02 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Joe wrote:

>If there is an interest in doing engine plates for GT6 and TR6, let me
>know.

Count me in.  I just popped the motor in my car this weekend, first time I
have seen
the two together on 3 years (!!!).  If no templates are forthcoming, I can
easily pull
the motor as I have not yet mounted the accessories.

If ever there was a need for something, either solid engine mounts or
polyeurethane
engine mounts would be nice to remove all/most of the relative engine
movement permitted
by the rubber mounts.

Shane Ingate in Maryland