fot

Light weight alloy front and rear plates - GT6 and Spitfire

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Light weight alloy front and rear plates - GT6 and Spitfire
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:12:07 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

FoTers -

I think we have front and rear plates for the GT6 (not confirmed on the rear
yet, but shouldn't be a problem), and I know we have front and rear plates
for the Spitfires.  I'll be delivering to Joe (A) after Thanksgiving as I go
through Iowa in a brand new hearse headed for someplace in Michigan.

I am trying to figure out if the differences between the early Spitfire and
later Spitfire front plates are "significant".  There are a couple extra
holes for the "saddle bar" in the later plates and a different shape for the
crankshaft hole.  Photos of these are available if anyone wants to help me
figure this out - email me off line and I'll send them out to you.

I'll be gone for a couple days on business.  Back Wednesday night...

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE 68025
joeg@neb.rr.com