fot

Nitrogen tire inflation service -- at Costco?!?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nitrogen tire inflation service -- at Costco?!?
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:42:12 -0600
Hi everyone!

Forgive me if someone has posted this before, but we were shopping in
Costco in Austin this past holiday with my parents and I happened to see
a large advertisement for their nitrogen tire inflation service!  I got
a picture (but of course can't post it to the list).  Their sign says,
"We take tire safety to the next level.  Nitrogen tire inflation helps
maximize: Vehicle handling.  Fuel efficiency.  Tire life."  At the
bottom it says that the equipment is supplied by Branick Industries.

I didn't find out how much it was, but if you are interested, you can
contact Costco.  YRMV!

Just FYI!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)