fot

Re: Invasion of the wrenches

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Invasion of the wrenches
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:21:11 -0600
My wife and I where flying back to Phoenix from San Diego and she had a
brick in her carry on bag. The bag went through the x-ray machine, I
think an alarm went off because people with a hand under their coats
came out of every where. A very stern looking man had her open the bag
and she took out the brick that was in a knitted "cozy" in the shape of
a cat! He yells what's this!! My darling wife told him it was a door
stop that her sister had given her. He made her take it out of the cozy
and inspected it VERY thoroughly then gave it back to her with the
warning to not do things like that, it scares everyone. All the guards
went back in their holes, my wife put the cozy back on the brick and we
went on our way.
We are still married after 44 years December 2.