fot

Re: FOT & the Fun of Vintage Racing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT & the Fun of Vintage Racing
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:17:44 EST
 sbarr@mccarty-law.com writes:
> A few years ago (four?), I tossed out the idea of a Spec Spitfire class on
> the FOT list.  The sound of the crickets was deafening...

I think that one could simply slect a certain year of the GRC to be
conformed with in order to setup such a spec class. Frankly, I would
like to see the post 1972 Spitfire able to run with the flares and
other improvements that SCCA a llowed. Why can not there be classes of
FP and GP besed on conformance with years of GRC.

Cary