fot

weber and such

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: weber and such
From: "MDunst / Gasket Works USA" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 06:51:50 -0800
Regarding Weber Carb tuning.

to paraphrase Mr. Robert Frost

"Some say the world will end in fire and some say in ice but what from I
'tested' of desire I hold with those who favor weber".

I have Mr. Kastners weber and SU tuning kit.  During the Sebring events Kas
had one of those little trapezoidal drill cases with a drilled blocks of
wood inserted on either side.  In this he had on one side filled with Fuel
jets and the other air corrector jets in groups of four.  This he kept in
his pocket for last minute changes...

Perhaps, I will take a photo of this and a very unique SU jet measuring
caliper and post the photos under Tools.

Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.headgasket.com
+626.358.1616 voice