fot

Re: A week late, drat

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A week late, drat
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:57:35 EST
In a message dated 12/19/2005 6:57:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

December  11th, the official start of the FOT list 9 years ago.

==AM==
Wow, cool. That means that it's now been that long that I've been able to
pretend that someday I'd actually get back into autocrossing...or get my
daughter into it (if I don't steal all the good bits off the Hardly Boys
RaceSpit
and stick them on a Herald....)! And nine years of learning a whole  bunch of
neat stuff from -- and just chatting with -- people I'd never  dreamed of
associating with. Thanks, Mark, and thanks to everyone on this list  for
providing
tons of enjoyment, information and dedication to the marque.

Times being what they are, I think we should double the dues, though I
suspect that requires an un-change in the un-bylaws....

--Andy Mace