fot

Now Hallet Now 250K

To: BillB@bnj.com, horizonracing@msn.com
Subject: Now Hallet Now 250K
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:53:27 EST
FoT

Regardless, this is a great confirmation of attendance by Tony and Bill.

I dont know where we are at with a Hallett event poster, but I would vote for
inclusion of the exotic and beautiful 250K, if a poster is to materialize.

Seems like a wonderful opportunity for some sponsor(s) and some FoT funding.
The inflow of cash to the FoT Fund has been generous, but falls short of what
is needed to cover expenses at Hallett.

Joe (A)