fot

RE: fot-digest V1 #1602 - Subject: pink B

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fot-digest V1 #1602 - Subject: pink B
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:22:56 -0600
I saw that note and photo (on the Totally Triumph Network) regarding the
pink "B" on the side of that guys' engine.  My 1980 Spitfire had a similar
painted on letter - might have been a "B", but who knows now as I thought it
looked horrible and spray painted over it.  I'll look at a couple of spare
1147-1296-1500 blocks I have that are still in stock condition and see if
there are any similar markings.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska
joeg@neb.rr.com