fot

Re: Pink "B"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pink "B"
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:04:53 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2006 3:52:05 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

No...not  a Pink MG...but rather a couple blocks I have in my posession, plus
some  reports from others, have a Pinkish coloured B (or other letter) marked
on  the block...anyone have any idea what the marking is?  It doesn't appear
be a salvage mark as these are engines which were taken out of their
original
cars...

aaron

Aaron:

I noticed the same "B" painted on the side of one of my  six cylinder
engines.  Since it was only on one of many I have I just  assumed it was from a
salvage yard.  Interesting.  If anyone unlocks  the mystery would you forward
the
reply to me?

Wheels arrived fine!  Thanks.

Cheers!