fot

Re: contact for carrillo

To: roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: contact for carrillo
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:47:31 EST
In a message dated 1/11/06 4:42:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au writes:

<< Can anyone identify these (I need to decide their torque vale) or give me a
 link to Carrillo who should  be able to help me.

If you are talking about rods for the four cylinder tractor engines, the
specified torque is 65 ft-LB using their special grease on the threads and
under
the bolt head.  I hope that they are not out of business.  I found all sorts of
exotic documents (wanting people to torque by the bolt stretch, etc.).