fot

tranny

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: tranny
From: "riverside" <riverside@Cedar-Rapids.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:35:50 -0600
My first race at Road America was memorable for two things.
I broke my first piston and witnessed a very fast TR3.  It was
at the fall regional in '71 i think.   The TR3 was lime green and
qualified on the front row.  He shifted about 4 times between
canada corner and the mitchell bridge, losing about 500 rpm,
or so it sounded like, each shift.  He was power shifting the OD
and it got soft after a few laps of this and some damn ass engine
nazi slot car won the race.  I always wondered what he had
for gears in that thing.

art d