fot

1962 TR4 Project Car-Any Interest by FOT? (not a race car)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 1962 TR4 Project Car-Any Interest by FOT? (not a race car)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:10:12 EST
FoT List:

I will be traveling this weekend. On the return trip, I have an opportunity
to view a TR4 that has been in storage for 15 years. It has been owned by the
same woman for 26 years.  It is red, but not original. It is a project car, not
a driver.

The car is in western Iowa (near Carroll, Iowa) and this is  the only time I
plan to view it. If there is any interest from this group, please contact me
off this list.

Rust is unknown, but I will look as well as I can. I will connect you with
the buyer, if it appears that there is a fit between the buyer and seller.

Owner is unknown, personally, to me, but I told her I would help her sell it.
My first stop is our list before going to the 'big' list.

I will be leaving at about 5:00PM today, if there is something you want me to
address, specifically. My cell number is 319.464.4711 if you want to contact
me on the road. I will be at the storage sometime early afternoon on Sunday.

Regards,

Joe Alexander