fot

Triumph Rescue & Other Discoveries

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Rescue & Other Discoveries
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:16:31 EST
This is  Year Seven of the Triumph Senior Tours by Jack & Joe:

Uncle Jack and I broke loose from our frozen moorings in the Plains, of iowa
and Illinois, and headed I-80 East to Pennsylania. Great Trip. Another fine
Senior Tour by The Jack & Joe Show.  We stayed one night in the Big Johnson
Motel in Toledo, but managed to raise the bar in Bally/Boyertown, PA area.

En route lunch location was by Ted Liberti of State College, PA in beautiful
Bellefonte.  This was a great lunch and Bellefonte is on the "return to" list
of places to visit.

We delivered a very fine TR6 roller to Bakes, Dewar, and Krout of Triumph
Rescue. The Triumph Rescue Tour was worth the trip, alone. About (8) Work In
Process TR restos were neatly arrayed.

TR Rescue also makes a fine replication of the TR3A aftermarket radio and
speaker bracket, along with the TR4 radio bracket. Both are in a brilliant
powder
coated wrinkle finish. I got one of the TR3A radio brackets for my TR3A...Now
I need to buy back the TR radio I sold.

Thank you, Matt, for dinner and hospitality.

TRIUMPH RESCUE   -    I love the name.

Joe (A)