fot

Good Article

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Article
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:32:17 -0800
Hello:

While thumbing through some old sports car magazines (doesn't everyone do
this?), I came across a neat, two-page article on the history of the TR-3 in
the March, 1971 issue of Car & Driver.  It is titled "The Unlikely Tractor".
The sub-title reads: "Out of desperation Triumph mated an unimaginative
British Saloon with, of all things, a tractor engine and the resultant issue
went on to become one of the world's most popular sports cars."

If anyone would like a .pdf copy, let me know off line

Gary

PS - quote: "...it handled like a three-legged camel..."