fot

RE: Questions on Resurrecting an early 70's Spitfire Racecar.

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions on Resurrecting an early 70's Spitfire Racecar.
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:15:24 -0600
Hi Glenn,

<<Any suggestions on fuel cell capacity for vintage type events in the
Midwest? Will an 8 gallon be enough or should I spring for the 12 gallon
capacity? What dimension are the cells you are using?>>

I used a 12-gallon cell with the idea that we might take a shot at one
of the 10-hour races Midwestern Council does at Gingerman (mostly
because they said we couldn't do it with a Triumph).  The 12-gallon is
more than I need for vintage type events.

I'll let more knowledgeable types jump on the rest of your questions.

I look forward to seeing you and your car at events in the Midwest!

Scott