fot

Re: [FOT] Pyrometer

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Pyrometer
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:49:15 -0600 (CST)
> On the other hand, is there really anybody out there who has found a
> big parking lot or other large paved area that they can use for a
> skid pad without the local boys in blue coming in as unwelcome spectators?

Yes.  We call them autocross sites.  ;)

I took my autocross car vintage racing back in 1995 and had the local
'guru' telling me my tire pressures were all wrong.  During one of the
practice sessions he took my tire temps... and agreed they were spot on.
Just my normal autocross settings.

After all, autocross is road racing.. without the straights.  :D

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas
'76 Spitfire DM Autocrosser