fot

Re: [FOT] Exact schedule for Hallett?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Exact schedule for Hallett?
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:36:02 -0600
Tim,
I believe the schedule Bob Kramer posted is still accurate -
http://www.team.net/html_arc/fot/200601/msg00470.html.  The only
correction I can see is that the Saturday morning session is a qualifier
not a practice session. The schedule was supposed to be published at the
CVAR website, so I did not put it up on the shootout site.  The entry
form at the CVAR website also does not show the Thursday practice, so
just write it in and include an extra $100 if you're planning to run
that day.  The practice sessions Thursday and Friday will be 20 minute
sessions that cycle through the three groups and should run until 5pm -
8 sessions for each group total.  The Sunday Triumph race is before
lunch, so you won't miss that if you leave early.  Count on a one hour
drive from the Tulsa airport once you get into the car.  Also, Hallett
does not have a tunnel or bridge into the paddock, so you can only gain
entry between sessions.  That can add another 20 minutes if you arrive
at the start of a session.

Larry Young